English Teachers required For UAE
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
English Today Recruitment was established as a specialist English as a Foreign Language (EFL) recruitment agency. We have placed thousands of happy native English teachers in ESL teaching jobs and volunteer positions in destinations all over the world
United Arab Emirates > Abu Dhabi
Salary12000 AED to 18000 AED
RecruiterEnglish Today Recruitment
DescriptionOur extensive experience with placing teachers in government teaching programs and private language schools allows us to give simple answers to your questions and help you make informed decisions every step of the way. ETR was Set up to provide teachers for International Universities, Schools Colleges in Saudi Arabia, Oman and UAE, (ETR) has since grown to provide recruitment services to English Schools in other countries (ETR) has expanded recruitment) as well as acting as a recruitment consultancy for other schools throughout the world. We exclusively pride ourselves in coordinating qualified English as a Second Language teaching professionals globally with honourable English language schools.
Create compelling and stimulating learners-centred opportunities for learning through high-quality instruction that enables the development and progression of all learners. To have enthusiasm for the subject matter that inspires others to have a lifelong love of learning and the motivation, skills and attitudes to be productive citizens contributing positively to the country's development.
• Comply with EHS Policies, Programs and Procedures and take responsibility for any aspect of EHS that they are involved in
• Manage online teaching and learning using apps like MS Teams, Zoom, google docs, etc.
• Using LMS platforms effectively to deliver knowledge and manage teaching and learning
• Provide multiple explanations and instructional strategies so that all students learn and can present the content to students in challenging, clear,
and compelling ways, using real-world contexts and integrating technology appropriately.
• Has a sufficient range of skills to be to meet the unique needs of all students, including those who struggle with English
• Exercise leadership by taking personal responsibility for monitoring and assessing the progress of all learners
• Maximize efficiency, maintain discipline and morale, promote teamwork, plan, communicate, focus on results, evaluate progress, and make constant
adjustments to their professional practice,
• Use a range of strategies to promote positive relationships, cooperation, and purposeful learning in the classroom
• Engage learners in individual and cooperative learning activities that help them develop their knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes
• Organize, allocate, and manage the most appropriate educational resources to facilitate active and equitable engagement of learners in
BenefitsHousing Allowance per month
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in the curricular subject
• Teaching Certificate (TEFL)
• Familiarity with Web 2.0 Tools
• English: Fluency in oral and written
• IELTS 8.0 for non-native English language speakers
Date Posted8th May 2023