HIGH SALARY teaching job in China, top private and international schools
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Only for passport holders from UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa with a university degree
China > Guangdong region cities
Salary3000 to 4000 USD per month
RecruiterSuccess in Education
DescriptionTeaching job opportunities at top schools in China for native-level English speakers with a degree and a TEFL certificate.
Success in Education (SIE) is a well-established, trusted and sought-after recruiting company in China that will provide constant support for teachers from the beginning of the application process and all the way through employment. SIE handles all legal, and contractual matters with complete transparency, efficiency and support.
Why do we choose SIE?
1. Professional and helpful visa & arrival assistance
2. Emphasis on professional development and career progression
3. Great working environments with foreign and Chinese teachers
4. Great locations for expats. Our private and international schools are mostly in Guangdong province(south of China) including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Huizhou and Dongguan. The lifestyle and cost of living in these areas are attractive.
Teaching Schedule and ages
● To teach students English (ages from 3 to 6, 7 to 12 and 13 to 18)
● Work time: Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday off)
● School Actual Work Time: 8:00 to 12:00; 14:00 to 17:00 or 17:30 (7 to 7.5 hours per day) with 20 lessons weekly (15 teaching hours)
● Kindergarten lesson is 20-30minutes /Primary lesson is 40 minutes/Middle High lesson is 40 minutes
● Class size: Kindergarten 15to 25; Primary: 30 tp 36; Middle-High: 25 to 45
Benefits● 22,000 - 28,000 RMB monthly salary depending on experience, location and ages/subjects taught
● Winter + Summer vacation pay 8,000RMB
● Flight Tickets reimbursement 8,000RMB
● Foreign teachers community
● Training & Curriculum provided
● First class Health Insurance provided
● First week free hotel accommodation, orientation and training provided
Requirements●You must hold a passport from one of these counties: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
● Bachelor's Degree in any field
● 120 hours TEFL certification
● Non-criminal background
Date Posted6th July 2023