You will find the essential details of the internship on this page. If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact us.
- 9 month contract (1 September 2019 – 31 May 2020)
- HK$ 15,000 (approx. £1,488) per month
- Training provided
- Support with finding accommodation
- Around 30 days holiday during contract
- Up to HK$ 5,000 performance-based gratuity upon completion of contract
The program’s vision is to provide quality English education for young people from less privileged backgrounds, to help develop their potential and to prepare them to succeed in life.
Community projects take on a strong focus and you can contribute in so many ways including storytelling in local libraries, working with young offenders, drama clubs, working with Special Education Needs students and much more.
You can experience living in one of Asia’s most exciting cities whilst also gaining professional development and giving back to local communities.
Throughout the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at schools and community projects
You will need
Applicants should have fluent English speaking confidence and meet the following criteria:
- A recent university graduate with a bachelor’s degree (within 5 years) (Don't fit this criteria? Find jobs here.)
- Clean criminal record
- A minimum of a 120-hour TEFL certificate
- To apply you must be aged between 18 and 40 years old (Don't fit this criteria? Find jobs here.)
- Cultural sensitivity
- Be community-minded with a strong interest in working with young people
Apply by 1st July 2019