You will find the essential details of the internship on this page. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people who can commit themselves to teaching in Indonesia. As a teacher, you will have full classroom responsibilities, including creating lesson plans, student assessment and curriculum development. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in something special, to gain a real insight into Indonesia's unique culture and to influence the lives and communities of young and old. Sound interesting? Then why not apply now?!
Over 70 schools across Indonesia
Please note that the final decision on placement is made by schools and so you must ultimately be flexible about your location.
You will need:
- Native English Speaker (UK, USA, CA, AUS, NZ, SA or IRE) (Don't fit this criteria? Find jobs here.)
- A minimum of a 120-hour TEFL certificate
- University degree in any subject (Don't fit this criteria? Find jobs here.)
- Between 18-40 years old (Don't fit this criteria? Find jobs here.)
- International Insurance (required by schools)