Working hours are less than 40 hours per week. Every foreign teacher works in conjunction with at least a classroom assistant to and foster an environment of exploration and learning for students. The students' ages range from 3-6 years old, 7-12 years old or 13-18 year Responsibilities include:
1. Creating and delivering English lessons every day to your classes.
2. Planning and executing events for the student body.
3. Overseeing the day-to-day life of students and helping them to develop good life habits.
4. Assisting in curriculum development and planning.
1. A bachelor's degree in any field is acceptable.
2. Teaching experience is required.
3. Passion, excitement, and creativity are necessary.
4. A TEFL level 5 certification is preferred.
1. 12,000~30,000 RMB/month
2. Housing will be provided
3. Free work visa.
4. Extra Bonus (Annual award will be given at the completion of one's contract.)
CV along with cover letter
Self-introduction video (or teaching demonstration video)
Diploma and certificates
Police Criminal Record Certificate
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree