About the city:
“Guizhou is situated in southwest China and attributed to subtropical plateau zone. Mountains and hills take up over 97% area of Guizhou Province where visitors could see the most typical Kaste area in the world." Freedom to create lesson plans and curriculum:
Attractive salary to have a great life in Guiyang:
- Student age: 3 - 18 years old
- Working schedule: 5 days/week
- Working hour: 25 - 30 hours/week
- Class size: 10 - 14 students/class
- Teaching assistant
- Salary: 12,000 - 18,000 RMB per month
- Health insurance provided
- 25 days paid vacation
- Ending contract bonus: 12,000 - 18,000 (depends on the contract length)
- Fully-furnished private accommodation with free internet
- Flight ticket reimbursement: 7,000 RMB
- Provide lunch and supper on a work day
- Work visa (upon arrival) sponsored
How to apply:
- Native English Teachers from the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, Scotland, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Holding Bachelor degree or above.
- Holding TEFL/ CELTA/ TESOL.
- Reference for teacher having at least 1 year of teaching experience.
- Start working immediately.
Please send your updated resume & related documents: BA Degree, Teaching Certificate, a passport copy to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wechat ID: natalieinvn