Au Pair in China is an once in a life time experience and it also might be the biggest adventure of your life, which experience also gives you the opportunity to grow and become a global citizen by discovering your passions and bridging the cultural divide. English tutoring is considered to be the number one reason most Chinese host families would like to host an au pair in their home. An au pair’s main responsibilities are being an English tutor and an elder sibling, rather than a housekeeper since most host families have one at home. An au pair will have the opportunity to experience authentic Chinese culture by engaging in the authentic Chinese culture by engaging in the family’s activities as well.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: 1500 RMB per month as pocket money
- Training: Orientation and sightseeing will be offered by Wanderlust.
- Visa: Wanderlust provides visa application assistance and consular fee reimbursement
- Travel: Wanderlust offers flight stipend up to 12000 RMB and cover the international medical insurance
- TEFL level 5 certified applicant.
- Fluent in English: Proficient in English
- Police Check: Police check and medical report
- Teaching Experience: Tutoring or teaching experience
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate