We are an International Teacher Placement Agency based in the UK. We are experienced at helping you to quickly find a ‘Job in China’ that suits your requirements – at no cost to yourself! Have you thought of teaching English at schools in China? We have some great schools on our books, all in attractive locations.
We are looking for the EFL teachers for the schools in various locations in China, including Shanghai, Beijing, Hebei province, Hubei province, Jiangsu province, Zhejiang province, Shandong province, Guizhou province etc.
ESL teachers are seen as one of the most important assets in promoting, marketing and gaining good reputation to the schools.
Your contract will be for 10 or 12th months to start teaching from the September 2019 term in modern, fully equipped boarding schools. A very good salary will be paid. You will be going there with a passion to make a difference and to help others. The salary you will receive works out to be around two to three times the salary of a local Chinese teacher, and remember, the cost of living is much lower in China.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no more than 20 teaching hours per week plus office hours. The guidance/textbook with teaching material will be provided, but you can add your own creative ideas into your lessons.
You will be teaching practice English, especially oral English to one of the following age groups:
• Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old)
• Primary school (6 – 12 years old)
• Middle/ secondary school (12 – 16 years old)
• High school (16 –19 years old)
Salary and Benefits:
• The monthly salary is in the range between 13,500 – 17,000 RMB (£1,700 - £2,000) per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teach-ing experience. Salary will be raised in second term according to first term perfor-mance.
• Free fully furnished accommodation. The electricity and water bills are paid.
• Some schools will provide free breakfast and lunch during workdays.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
• All Public Holidays paid.
• Medical accidental insurance paid.
• Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening bank account. Orientation and various trainings provided.
• You will be supported step-by-step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
• Speak Excellent English and be active and enthusiastic. A short self – introduction video is essential at the point of your job application.
• A bachelor’s degree in any subject from a university in the UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
• TEFL Certificate (120 hours)
• Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
• Background check (DBS)
• Enjoy being with children, be caring, patient and get along with children.
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: Up to 17,000 RMB (£2,000) per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Assisting in applying for Chinese working visa
- Travel: •Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Bonus: •Holiday Bonus: from 4,000 RMB depends on the level of education and work experience
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: 168 hours
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree gained from any native English-speaking countries
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.