This will be a very easy job for Irish who are going to China for the first time, and this will be your beginning in China. This does not require you to have any English teaching experience. Teaching children will be a simple job, but income can make your life very well Job Description:
1. Type: Full-time
2. Working hours: 5 working days, 35 hours per week.
20 teaching hours, indoor English teaching and outdoor PBL learning.
15 hours in the office, teaching research meetings, teaching preparation.
3. Working places: Capital cities of southern Chinese provinces. Such as Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Nanchang, etc.
4. Age of students: 3-6 years
5. Class size: Small classes for 4 to 6 students
1. Bachelor degree (Major unlimited)
2. Native English speaker
3. TEFL Level 5 qualification
4. Certificate of Non-criminal Record in Ireland
5. Be patient and love the kids
1.Salary:18k to 23k RMB (Depending upon the experience and cities)
Performance contract bonus;
Promotion bonus evaluated semi-annually;
Around 240k-250k RMB Annual income, Equivalent to 33k euro.
Including airfare to China.
2. Assistant for accommodation.
3. Chinese Working Visa provided. (CNIE will assist you throughout the process in Dublin)
4. Day-off: Two days off on weekdays; around 30 days Chinese legal holidays; Winter and summer vacations arranged by the school.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: around 33k euro the first year
- Visa: CNIE will assist you for the Chinese working visa in dublin
- Bonus: Performance contract bonus; Quarterly bonus; Promotion bonus evaluated semi-annually; Overtime pays. Around 240k-250k RMB Annual income, Equivalent to 33k euro. Including airfare to China.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: native english speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree: major unlimited but must bachelor degree
- Police Check