We are a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 - one of the biggest education group in China - Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers. You have:
- Great passion for teaching
- Expert communication skills!
- Friendliness and approachability
- Helping children achieve their best
- Inspiring students not only academically but personally
- The kids’ energies and their inquisitiveness
This is the opportunity for you!
- A business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 - one of the biggest education group in China
- Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
- A fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
- Opportunities for you to travel to other branches in different cities, raising your salary and being promoted to higher positions
What’s more? Take a look at our package!
+ Basic salary:17,500- 19,000 RMB after tax
+ Housing allowance on top of the salary: 2,000 RMB
+ 2-week paid training in Beijing with free meals and hotel accommodation
+ DEMO LESSON BONUS on top- 60 RMB for one student signing up (easily get 2,000 RMB for the demo lesson bonus each month)
+ FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ RELOCATION BONUS of 10,000 RMB
+ CITY BONUS of 5000 RMB
+ Completion contract bonus of 8,000 RMB
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ 100% support with Z visa, sponsor work permit to China
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old
- Ideal class size: 6-10 students/class
- 5 working days from Wednesday to Sunday (2 days off on Monday and Tuesday)
- Only 16 teaching hours/week and 16 office hours.
- Local Teaching assistant in each class.
Start Teaching English in China
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate