ESL Teacher needed for a state-of-the-art training center for adults in Chongqing, China. Basic Information:
• Working schedule:
- Wednesday to Friday 13:00 – 20:00
- Saturday & Sunday 09:00 – 18:00
• Salary: 15,000 – 20,000 RMB
• Ages: 18 to 35 years
• Starting date: As soon as possible.
• 20 hours of teaching per week.
• Type of school: Adult Training Center
• Teaching daily English classes.
• Creating tailored lesson plans, weekly.
• Attending extra-curricular activities and company events.
• Reviewing & reporting on students’ progress.
• Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
• Assign essays and homework to students
• Accommodation Provided
• Working Visa Provided
• Health Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Annual Airfare Bonus
• Airport pick-up
• Free private professional Chinese courses
• Contract completion bonus
• Personal information consultant
• Supports the aims, objectives, goals, ethos, and mission of the school
• Proactively plans for situations and circumstances
• Acts on her/his own initiative within defined and acceptable parameters
• Assumes responsibility and ownership for work issues and problems of a primary operational nature
• Projects appropriate professional image
• Imparts a positive impact with student and staff
• Speaks clearly, sensitively, and persuasively when interacting with stakeholders
• Acts rationally and maturely without undue bias or reliance on emotional responses
Applicants must have TEFL certification level 5 and a Bachelor’s Degree. These are needed in order to secure working visas for our teachers.
Applicants must be native speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa & Ireland.
You should receive a response within 12 hours.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: (Depending on experience and qualifications)
- Training: Provided
- Visa: Working Visa Provided
- Bonus: Annual Bonus up to 10,000 RMB
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate