13000 to 17000 RMB per month + Free accommodation or Housing Allowance + 9000 Bonus contract completion + Comprehensive Medical insurance About JESIE
“Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange” (JESIE) is a non-profit institutional unit of the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) and the largest professional comprehensive organization engaged in educational services for international exchange in China.
Each year, JESIE employs up to 150 foreign teachers for both long-term and short-term programs, having more than 30 program schools throughout Jiangsu Province, facilitating the internationalization of all the program schools, as well as providing comprehensive support and services related to various international education exchange programs.
JESIE teachers have a unique opportunity to participate in the wide range of educational programs in public schools across Jiangsu province, and take part in bi-annual professional development trainings. JESIE teachers gain both valuable knowledge to help boost their current teaching skills and work experience within a public educational field while experiencing Chinese culture, tradition and values.
1) We are a non-profit organization that operates under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) in East China
2) We have more than 15 years professional experience of recruiting foreign teachers
We employ more than 50 foreign teachers every year
3) We cooperate with top-rated public schools in Jiangsu Province
4) Safety, stability and career development opportunities
5) We offer flexible teaching hours, allowing teachers a significant amount of free time to explore China, experiencing Chinese culture, tradition and values.
1) Location: NANJING (the capital city of Jiangsu Province with rich historical heritage and educational development), WUXI (a city with fast economic growth in Jiangsu Province, 1 hour from Shanghai by fast-speed train)
2) Teach in top-rated Public Schools in local areas
3) Students’ Age: 7-12 (primary school), 13-15 (junior high school)；16-18 (senior high school)
4) ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
5) One academic year contract
6) Monday to Friday (weekends off), 18-20 teaching hours per week, no fixed office hours
Salary and Benefits
1) Negotiable and competitive salary (14000-18000 RMB/month depending on qualifications and experience)
2) Up to 5 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus Chinese official holidays)
3) Free accommodation provided, a furnished apartment without sharing, luxury decoration
4) Up to 9000 RMB annual flight subsidy
5) Assistance provided related to work visa application
6) Comprehensive medical insurance provided
7) Free lunches at the school canteen
8) Ongoing training and development workshops
9) Career development opportunities and scheme
10) Airport pick-up service upon arrival
11) Assistance in arranging free Mandarin lessons
Qualifications and Requirements
1) Native English speakers
2) Bachelor’s degree or above
3 ) 2+ teaching experience or above; applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts, Science or Math degrees preferred.
4) The ability to obtain a clear background check
5) Level 5 TEFL certificate
6) Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
Teaching in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience: Or TEFL 120+ hours certificate