Monthly income from 2650 to 3250 USD monthly after tax - Free housing - Teaching bonus - Free TEFL learning program - No overtime work - Sponsor Legal Z work visa ABOUT HANGZHOU:
- Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and the local political, economic and cultural center. As the southern terminus of the Grand Canal, the city is located on the lower reaches of the Qiantang River in southeast China, a superior position in the Yangtze Delta and only 112 mi (180 km) from Shanghai.
- The subtropical monsoon climate contributes to varied seasonal sceneries, making Hangzhou one of China's most popular travel destinations all the year round.
- Monthly income: USD 2650 - 3250 (RMB 18,500 - 23,000) after tax.
- Housing: Free
- Teaching Bonus: 10% of total monthly income after tax.
- TEFL Learning Program：Yes (for free).
- Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when fulfilled contract.
- Visa documentation compensation: USD 340 (RMB2500). This will be paid along with the salary of the first month.
- Over time: No overtime work.
- Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
- Flight: One way to China, paid for and booked by EP before your departure.
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
IDEAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT!
- Student age range: 3 – 7 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 20 students in one class.
- Class length: 45 minutes to 60 minutes (Exact number of teaching sessions varies in different centres).
- Working Hours: 5 work days, Monday-Friday AM 7:30 -PM 16:30
- Curriculum: school will provide teaching materials.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: depends on the school.
- Training: Yes, 5 days unpaid.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS MUST:
- Come from Native Speaking Countries
- Have a Bachelor Degree at least
- Have teaching certification
- Having teaching experience working with kids is a plus point
- Please send your application to this email:
- In your email, please attach these documents:
+ A photo of your passport, degree and teaching certificate
Start Teaching English in China
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Level 5 Certifcate