20,000 RMB MONTHLY Welcome package:
- Take home: up to 20,000 RMB per month
- 6,500 RMB (after tax) of housing allowance on top of the salary
- Health insurance will be provided by the school
- We offer free lunch for our teachers at the school
- 2 rounds trip ticket reimbursement
- By the end of the contract, you will receive the ending contract bonus of up to 10% of two year salary (depends on yearly performance)
- Paid summer and winter holiday
- You will be teaching kindergaten, age from 2 - 6 years old
- Each class will have no more than 20 students
- Each class will have at least 1 local teaching assistant available
- 5 worked day: Monday - Friday, two days off on Saturday and Sunday
- 2 year contract length
Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, Shanghai is truly an international metropolis in every sense of the word. The most vibrant and progressive city in China, Shanghai is the economic and cultural center, blending an incredible mix of Eastern and Western culture.
The city is a blend of Western and Eastern cultures, thanks to its colonial legacy that combines various aspects of the two cultures. The city is also a globally famous travel destination, boasting classic gardens, historic museums and buildings, tranquil water towers and tall skyscrapers.
To teach English in Shanghai is to live in the epicenter of modern day China and to be a part of the animate growth and dynamic energy of a city racing to the future. The demand for learning English is as strong as ever and Shanghai is the place to be for high paying teaching jobs and the chance to build valuable experience while having the time of your life.
We are Victoria Kindergarten school - providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia's University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Our school with a team of international teachers always put our whole heart to make a change in teaching English so that students can get engaged and enjoy learning this language.
- Have a passport from Native Speaking Countries
- Holding Bachelor degree or above (BA in Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Must have a TEFL Level 5 certification or 2 years of teaching experience at least
- Be willing to relocate to Shanghai ASAP
How to apply:
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume (must be updated).
- A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree