ESL teachers needed, take your chance! About Jinan city!
About our school
- Jinan is the provincial capital of Shandong province, the birthplace of Confucius
- It is also known for its wealth of underground water that bubbles up to the artesian wells in Jinan city. There are 72 springs highly acclaimed over thousands of years, and some 700 wells even found within the city limits. Hence the nickname ‘the City of Springs’.
Salary and benefits
- With the help of the Jinan government Edison House built its campus in Jinan. The school started operations in February 2008, and offers pre-school and primary education. The Edison House International School in Jinan is a multicultural international school.
- The school follows the inquiry-based IB curriculum framework delivered by highly qualified and experienced staff.
- Salary : 18,000 RMB
- Housing allowance: 3,000 RMB
- Lunch allowance provided
- Airfare reimbursement:
- Traveling allowance during summer vacation
- Reimburse costs of initial VISA and medical related costs/fees incurred for entry to China
- Health insurance provided by the school
- All the national holidays paid
- Summer and Winter holidays paid
- 6 days sick leave paid
- Working Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8:20am - 4:30pm
- Student age : Kindergarten children, age from 3-6
- Class size: No more than 20 students / class
- Local teaching assistant
- Inquire - Think - Learn (ITL) curriculum
The teacher must have one of the following:
- A degree in Education, e.g. QTS, PGCE or a teaching certificate from their home country
- A Bachelor Degree in English Language
- Over 2 years teaching experience
- A TEFL Certificate in China
Send your CV, a copy of your degree and a headshot photo to the email address: email@example.com