If you want to head overseas on one of the most amazing travel experience of your life in China while getting paid for it too? Live the dream by teaching English in China with any degree and in your spare time explore the land, the people and the lifestyle.
You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our students. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education. We constantly give teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs. Through these training programs which has different career paths to offer.
Requirements to Teach English in Jinhua China:
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities for Teachers in Jinhua China:
- Student age range: 3.5 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
- Class length: 40 minutes to 1 hour containing various creative teaching techniques.
- Working Hours: 36 Hours (Wed-Sun Work Week); office hours, training and teaching hours.
- Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language) formed curriculum, Chinese teachers provide standard English language classes, Foreign teachers provide different subject classes for students to express English language. Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided. Training on curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
- Training: 10 – 14 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing (training is paid based on performance) / On-going training throughout the year – provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese).
What We Offer our Teachers:
- Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- Onboarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income: USD 2540– 2750 (RMB 17,500 – 19,000)
- Base Salary: USD 2250– 2460 (RMB 15,500 – 17,000) *
- TEFL Reimbursement: Up to USD 430 (Up to 3000 RMB) receipt of TEFL needed.
- Relocation bonus: One-time payment USD 1400 (RMB 10,000).
- Housing: Provided studio or 2-bedroom apartment.
- Bonus: USD 0-290 (RMB 0- 2000) month which is calculated by teacher's performance data *
- Airfare Bonus: Provided once the contract is fulfilled USD 1100 (RMB 8,000).
- Demo class bonus: USD 9 (RMB 60) for each student signed up.
- Over time: Amount stipulated in the handbook by the school.
- Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year's Day off.
- Annual Holiday: 1st-year teacher has 3 paid days' annual leave.
- Sick Leave: 5 paid days' sick leave.
Other benefits include:
- Organized team-building activities
- Personal Career Development Planning