Kindergarten teachers needed - working at International school in Shanghai - 20,000 RMB take home + 6,500 RMB housing allowance on top
About the school:
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionals with high standards.
- The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia's University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- School: International Kindergarten with 4 branches in Shanghai (Pudong, Gumei, Xinzhuang and Xuhui)
- Curriculum: IB PYP
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: around 20 kids with a teaching assistant in each class
- Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday with two days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Teaching assistant in each class
- Contract length: 2 years
Salary and Benefits:
- Monthly salary: up to 19,000 RMB (free tax)
- Housing allowance: 6,500 RMB (free tax)
- Free lunch at the school
- Annual insurance provided
- 1-month summer break and half a month winter break
- Ending contract bonus 0f 10% of two-year salary depends or yearly performance
- 2 round trip ticket reimbursement
Who are we looking for?
- 1 Kindergarten teachers
- BA in Early Childhood Education/PGCE or teaching lisence
- At least 1-year relevant teaching experience
- Be able to start working in Mid August 2019
If you are interested!
Don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your degree and a short introduction video to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org