ESL teachers needed for our school with high salary and many benefits Where will you be teaching?
- Tourists to Suzhou mainly like the extensive gardens and the water towns. It is one of the wealthiest cities and has been known for its high culture, academic excellence, and wealth for many generations.
- Of all the hundreds of cities and towns in China, Suzhou ranks 18th on TripAdvisor in 2016. It's main draws are its cultural attractions such as its ancient Chinese gardens that Chinese and many foreigners think are exquisitely designed and some old "water towns" that are towns with canals. People also enjoy the museums, refined Chinese music and theater, some old buildings, and the gourmet restaurants.
- Newton Kindergarten is a frontier kindergarten in Suzhou. Serving both the domestic and international market with two individual programs.
- Newton Kindergarten’s international and bilingual programs for domestic residents and foreign passport holders uphold a commitment to excellence in early education.
- Our main principle is bilingual education and by focusing on a two language environment, Newton students are given a natural advantage in both English & Chinese from an early age.
- Salary: 21000 RMB
- Settle in bonus: 5,000 RMB
- Ending contract bonus: 6,000 RMB
- Renewal contract bonus: 5,000 RMB
- Summer and winter holiday fully paid
- 5 days Christmas holiday
- Enjoy all Chinese National and Public holiday
Something about Working experience
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: 18 - 22 kids
- Local homeroom teacher-coordinator in each class
- Monday to Friday schedule, two days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Working day: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- International curriculum provided
Who are we looking for?
- Love kids and have strong passion for Early Childhood Education
- Speak English at Idiomatic level
- Hold a university degree (Major in Education-Related is preferable)
- Have at least 1 year experience working at Kindergarten
- Be able to relocate in Suzhou and start working ASAP
How to apply:
Just hit to send us your application and start your teaching career now! Documents required:
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Copy of BA Degree
- Photo of your passport
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check