We are a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 - one of the biggest education group in China. If you have a great passion for teaching and love helping children achieve their best, welcome to join with us. Job details:
- Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
- Class length: 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Working Hours: 36 Hours.
- 5 worked days per week (2 days off on weekdays)
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
With our DECENT OFFER, you can have a comfortable life in Changsha:
+ Base salary: 15,500- 17,000 RMB after tax
+ Apartment provided
+ FREE UPFRONT FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ 2-week paid training in Beijing with free hotel accommodation
+ DEMO LESSON BONUS on top
+ CITY BONUS of 5,000 RMB (receive in your first month payment)
+ Completion contract bonus of 5,000 RMB
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ All the national and public holiday off
+ 100% support with Z visa, sponsor work permit to China
- Native English teachers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa
- Bachelor degree at least
- Teaching certificate like TEFL/ TESOL
How to apply?
Please send your application including:
• TEFL certificate
• Copy of passport
to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: 17,000 RMB per month after tax
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Level 5 TEFL Certifcate