Base Salary: USD 1880- 2455 (RMB 13,000 - 17,000) after tax + Housing: Monthly stipend USD 360 (RMB 2,500) after tax + Teaching Bonus (10% of total monthly income after tax) + Free TEFL Learning Program + Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) + Sponsored legal Z Work Visa About Shanghai:
Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China. Also it is a popular travel destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country.
In addition to its modernization, the city's multicultural flair endows it with a unique glamour. Here, one finds the perfect blend of cultures, the modern and the traditional , and the western and the oriental.
New skyscrapers and old Shikumen together draw the skyline of the city. Western customs and Chinese traditions intertwined and formed the city's culture, making a visitor's stay memorable.
Your compensation will include:
• Monthly income: USD 2650 - 3250 (RMB 18,500 - 23,000) after tax.
• Base Salary: USD 1880- 2455 (RMB 13,000 - 17,000) after tax.
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 360 (RMB 2,500) after tax.
• Teaching Bonus: 10% of total monthly income after tax.
• TEFL Learning Program：Yes (for free).
• Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when fulfilled contract.
• Visa documentation compensation: USD 340 (RMB2500). This will be paid along with the salary of the first month.
• Over time: No overtime work.
• Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
• Flight: One way to China, paid for and booked by EP before your departure.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Responsibilities for Teachers:
• Student age range: 3 – 7 years old.
• Class size: 10 – 20 students in one class.
• Class length: 45 minutes to 60 minutes (Exact number of teaching sessions varies in different centres).
• Working Hours: 5 work days, Monday-Friday AM 7:30 - PM 16:30
• Curriculum: school will provide teaching materials.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: depends on the school.
• Training: 5 days, unpaid
- Native English teachers teachers from the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, South Africa
- BA degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- TEFL certificate or other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
- If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree and teaching certificate to this email: lylyasiahr[at]gmail.com
Start Teaching English in China
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Level 5 TEFL Certifcate