As one of the largest providers of teaching jobs in the southern part of China, we offer positions in many different schools ranging from Kindergartens, Primary, Middle, High Schools to Colleges/Universities or Private Schools to Public Schools. [BENEFIT FEATURES] Free Airfare, Free Housing, Salary: 14K RMB - 25K RMB, Legal Z Work Visa Sponsorship, Teacher Training Provided
We are looking for proactive and dedicated English/ESL teachers for the jobs starting from Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec, 2019.
As one of the largest providers of teaching jobs in the southern part of China, we offer positions in many different schools ranging from Kindergartens, Primary, Middle, High Schools to Colleges/Universities or Private Schools to Public Schools.
We have locations in multiple cities in Guangdong Province, Southern China including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Huizhou and Others.
All of these cities are very safe, civilized, developed and have long histories with lots of sightseeing landmarks and have variety of great food!
We help all of our teachers secure a government issued Z work visa to work legally in China. We will assist with all the government paper works for submission including invitation letters, medical tests, immigration forms, police registration, foreign expert certifications, etc.
We offer highly competitive pay with low working hours! You will earn way higher than the average salary at less than half the working hours in these locations.
You will receive professional teacher training programs before start working, as well as ongoing training.
There are NO fees charged for teachers. The only fee you will have to pay is for your Visa interview in your country before flying over to China!
We're also hiring couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who're applying together for one same school.
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Job Reference Number: CHSOND19
School Types: Kindergarten (3-7), Primary school (7-13), Middle school (13-16), High school (16-19), University (19 -), Language Center (All Ages)
Locations: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Huizhou and Others in China
Start Dates: Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec, 2019
Working Days: M ~ F
Daily Working Hours: 8am - 12pm and 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Weekly Work Hours: 18 teaching hours (actual teaching hour will less than 18 hours) + 15 office hours per week
Number of Classes: 25 classes per week
Class Length: 45 minutes per class
Class Size: 10 - 50 students
Contract Length: Two semesters (1 year) or longer
[Salary and Benefits]
Salary: 14K RMB - 25K RMB per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
Free Housing or Housing Allowance Provided
Vacation: Summer and Winter
Accident Insurance Provided
Free Upfront Flight to China Provided
Visa: Legal Z Work Visa Sponsorship Support
Training provided: Arrive one week early for Training, Cultural Immersion and School/Apartment Placement
Free Chinese lessons Provided
And be sure to input [CHSOND19] in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
- A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
- Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded.
- We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
- If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 - 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the Z Work Visa procedure steps.
- Be a native English speaker
- Honest, Hardworking, Responsible, Sociable, Open Minded, Communicative, Desire to Learn about New Cultures
- No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold a BA Degree with Notarization and Authentication from a Chinese Embassy / Consulate outside of China
- Obtain an effective Non-criminal Record signed by your local police station with Notarization and Authentication from a Chinese Embassy / Consulate outside of China (within 6 months, calculated from the signed date)
- Reference Letter (proving that you have been a qualified employee. This is required for Chinese Visa Issuance)
- TEFL level 5 certifications (120 hours or more)
- Any degree welcomed but preference given to Education and English majors
- Special teaching skills such as Dancing, Singing, Art, Music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay
- Don't need to know any Chinese
- Proof documents will be asked during the official process
E. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in US, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, China and Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of culture and everyday life.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience