We are an Australia registered organization with branch office in China, we mainly focus on educational exchange programs, including help our member of Airis School League to recruit qualified ESL teachers. So all our member kindergarten/schools/universities are verified All the above positions have requirements about the ESL teacher as per Chinese governments regulation:
1. Native speaker
2. Bachelor degree or above
3. 168 Level 5 TEFL certificate or 2 years teacher experience
4. Police clearance check
5. Medical check
1. Public middle school in Pinggu, Beijing, China, students age: 12-16.
2. Salary range: 17K-19K RMB/month (after tax).
3. Job description: ESL oral English teacher
4. Working hours: no more than 26 classes/week, 45minutes/class, Monday to Friday, no office hour
5. Free accommodation, non-shared apartment
6. Airfare allowance: 6000RMB/year
7. Free training
8. Work visa sponsorship
Pls contact email@example.com if you interested in this position.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: 17-19K RMB/month
- Training: Free
- Visa: Work Visa Sponsorship
- Travel: Airfare Allowance
- Fluent in English: Native speaker and passport holder of US, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzeland or South Africa
- Bachelor’s Degree: BA degree or above
- Police Check
- Level 5 TEFL Certifcate