EF English First is currently seeking English teachers to teach abroad at our Online, Kids & Teens or Adult schools.
Join our academic team of over 2,400 teachers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China. Classes range in size from one-on-one lessons to workshops of up to 25 students. The key responsibilities of our ESL jobs include planning and delivering lessons using EF's award-winning ESL courseware and evaluating student progress. Schools have internet access and are equipped with computers, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads. Teachers have access to on-going professional development, certification courses and training modules and invited to participate in company-organized networking, social and cultural events.
PACKAGE UP TO 16,400 RMB PER MONTH
- Salary: 12,000 - 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- Performance Bonus: Up to 1,950 RMB per month after 6 months for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
- Flight Allowance: Monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
- Salary Advance: 10,000 RMB (available)
- Visa Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Health Insurance: Provided, choose from three packages
- Vacation: 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Onboarding: Airport pickup upon arrival, free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks
- Training: Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
- Other perks Free Mandarin Chinese lessons, weekly EF sponsored social events, teacher advantages discount program, job rotation program
- Education: A Bachelor's Degree
- Certification A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Contract Length The ability to live abroad for at least one year
- Citizenship: To meet China's legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Other: Must be able to obtain a clear background check