Where will you be teaching?- Beijing, China’s sprawling capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia Where will you be teaching?
- Beijing, China’s sprawling capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia.
- Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
- THE BEANSTALK EDUCATION GROUP has been educating students for more than 20 years, growing from one campus to fifteen, from a kindergarten to a Pre-K – Grade 12 school now offering the International Baccalaureate (IB).
- We provide excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionals with high standards.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary from 18000 - 23000 RMB
- 4000 RMB for housing allowance
- Medical Insurance provided
- You will be provided with settle in allowance of 5000 RMB
- During the contract length of 2 years, you are given 10000 RMB for coming back to your home country
- Reimburse inbound and outbound flight tickets
- If you are planning to bring your family to China, especially if you have children, this is a great opportunity! We will cover the tuition fee for your kids!
- Up to 76 paid holidays per year including all Public Holidays, full Summer and Winter Holidays
All national holidays paid + winter and summer holidays paid
- Kindergarten students from 2 - 6 years old
- Around 20 students/ class
- 2 days off during weekend
- Native English teachers from the US/ UK/ Canada/ Ireland/ New Zealand/ Australia/ South Africa
- BA at least, prefer B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Certificate like TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA
- 2 years of experience in teaching young learners
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your application to us now.
- Your Resume
- Copy of BA Degree
Start Teaching English in China
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience
- TEFL Certificate level 5