Wall Street English (China) has over 70 centres in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Foshan, Wuxi and Suzhou, and all of our centres are corporately owned and managed, ensuring the same high-quality experience in every centre.
As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Teachers that are open to new ideas, not only in the classroom but also in life are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with and give their all for their passion for teaching.
How to be a top performer?
- Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
- Prepare and teach classes in centre or online as scheduled
- Give constructive feedback to students
- Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
- Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
- Be flexible to teach in multiple centres within the same city
- Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the centre
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary & bonus.
- Z work visa and resident permit provided.
- Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Up to 10 days of hotel stay provided upon arrival
- You get to choose where to live! We provide assistance with finding accommodation.
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave/5 days for part time. Backpacking through Thailand? Surfing in Bali? Trying amazing dishes in Osaka? Let us know in advance and take loads of pics
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career development opportunities.
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Visa process and medical check reimbursement
- Student and staff referral bonus system
- Airport Pickup
How can you get all of this?
- A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
- University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Level 5 TEFL certification (or similar)
- 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
- No criminal history
- Willing to work weekends