Have an adventure in Beijing and make memories for a lifetime! Job Description
Teach English to adults and students 3-18 years old. You’ll keep a regular schedule with five working days and two consecutive days off. Any additional work over your 20-hour workweek will be compensated accordingly. A Teaching Assistant will assist with homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it’s easy to demonstrate something to students. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
• You are a native English speaker.
• A bachelor’s degree or better.
• A Level 5 TEFL certificate.
• A clear criminal background.
• You are enthusiastic, positive and looking for a challenge!
• 18,000 RMB per month.
• 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
• 22 days paid holiday.
• Health insurance provided.
• Visa costs within China covered.
• Flight reimbursement up to 4500 RMB ($650).
• Airport pickup and arrival hotel costs covered.
• End of contract bonus: 4000 RMB ($580).
• A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work.
• All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides.
• Close welfare support. The school will assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.
• Lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) with schools all over Asia.
謝謝! (thank you!)
Teaching in China
- Training: 1 week training before start of class
- Visa: sponsored
- Bonus: End of contract bonus of 4,000 RMB
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check