1,000 RMB housing allowance, fully sponsored Z-visa, residence permit, work permit, and Foreign Expert Certificate Perfect for new teachers, the school specializes in young learners with classes for all ability levels. You will get comprehensive training and you can expect a professional atmosphere.
- Teach students between 3 and 16 years old.
- Maximum class size is 12 students.
- Participate in training, planning, activities, and events.
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week, maximum 100 teaching hours per month.
- 15 office hours per week.
- Five consecutive days a week, Wednesday through Sunday, with Monday and Tuesday as the weekend.
A western Academic Manager will assist you at work and with getting settled into your social life in China.
Shanghai is a megacity with a vibrant international community.
The school is located in Qingpu District, which has a distinct “Chinese feel” with a superb quality of life.
Many foreign staff members have chosen to make the nearby cute canal town Zhujiajiao their home. The cost of living in
either suburban town is 30-40 per cent cheaper than it is living in downtown Shanghai. This way you will have more money left to
travel around the country, pay off loans, or start a nest egg.
Teach English in China
- 17,000 - 20,000 RMB per month + 1,000 RMB housing allowance.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- A fully sponsored Z-visa, residence permit, work permit, and Foreign Expert Certificate.
- Hospitalization and accidental injury insurance reimbursement up to 1,300 RMB.
- Airport pick-up and paid accommodation for a few nights while we help you find a residence.
- Training on arrival and ongoing support and development over the course of the contract.
- Advancement opportunities throughout the company.
- 5,000 RMB performance bonus.
- 5,000 RMB contract completion bonus.
- 5,000 RMB re-signing bonus.
- You are a native English speaker from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
- A four-year degree from a university.
- A recent background check.
- A 120-hour EFL qualification (TEFL / TESOL / CELTA / DELTA).
- Some teaching experience (ESL experience is preferred).
- You should be outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hardworking, patient, professional, and adaptable.
- Completed pre-travel health check form, signed by appropriate doctors (form provided by the school).
- Five days before travelling to China you must complete a SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid test and receive a negative test result.