Teach in Chinese Public Schools in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen!
*Public school (Primary/Middle/High school)
- Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan
- Starting date: September 2019
- Teaching Age group: Primary/Middle/High school students
- Class size: 40-60 per class
- Teaching hours: ≤ 20hours per week
- Working Hours: Mon.-Fri. ≤ 40hours per week
- Salary: 10,000~18,000 RMB per month (negotiable)
- Benefits: Paid upfront flight OR Flight Allowance: 5,000 RMB, Legal work visa, Residence permit, Medical insurance, One-month holidays + Chines national holidays off, 6,000 RMB Renewal Bonus, 3,000 RMB housing allowance, Airport Pickup, Weekly Chinese Lesson, Sponsored Cultural Events & Activities
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3-4 year degree)
- TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years of teaching experience
Please review the information above and if you are interested in, send us your resume and photo to email@example.com for further progress.
If you are not interested in a public school teaching position and looking for something else, we also have other various teaching opportunities such as teaching kindergarteners or adults so just let us know your job preferences, and we are here to help you.