You are looking for an ESL teaching position in Nanjing?
You are looking for a professional working environment?
You are looking for an opportunity to develop your teaching career path with the excellent training program and helpful advice from solid experience supervisors?
Let’s join us now!
No experience required!
As long as you are:
- Holding a passport from Native English Speaking countries.
- Holding a Bachelor Degree at least
- Passionating about education and enjoying working with the young kids.
- Level 5 TEFL Certifcate
Your working conditions at our school will be like:
- Teaching English to kids from 3 - 7 years old
- Working 40 hours/ week
- Handling small class size: 10 - 20 students/class
- Delivering lesson for 45 - 60 minutes with one teaching assistant in each class
- Working 5 days/week, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Curriculum: school will provide teaching materials.
Training program is provided!
- On - boarding training
- Curriculum design training
- Teaching methods training
- Monthly review training
Consultant to help you solve all issues from Work and Life!
Decent package to have a comfortable life in Nanjing and enjoy your journey in China!
- Monthly income: USD 2650 - 3250 (RMB 18,500 - 23,000) after tax.
- Housing: provided.
- Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 360 (RMB 2500) after tax.
- Free Flight Ticket to Shanghai
- Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) reimbursed at the end of the contract
- Visa documentation compensation: USD 340 (RMB2500). This will be paid along with the salary of the first month.
- Over time: No over time work.
- Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
- All teaching materials will be provided
- 5 days of upfront training in Shanghai
If this position meets all of your requirements, don’t hesitate to send your application to our inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the different advertising packages available.Download Media Pack