CHINEASE LTD is UK registered recruitment consultancy and talent program sponsored by Northumbria University. We provide jobs with top and most reliable schools in China and one-stop service from CV screening, work permit, visa application and post-entry services. Why choose us?
CHINEASE LTD is an international education recruitment consultancy registered in the UK. We provide teaching positions, internships and graduate schemes for TEFL level 5 qualified English teachers to work abroad in China. We offer one-stop service including monitor the CV, work permit, visa application to the post-entry service. We make sure our candidates receive exceptional service and complete information.
1) Competitive salary ( £26,000-£45,000/annual)
2) Annual Flight bonus
3) Free accommodation
4) 13 Public holiday and annual vacation
5) Health insurance
6) Paid professional training
1) 16-25 teaching hours/week
2) Complete the teaching tasks with the help of teaching assistants
3) Carry out related teaching plans
4) Prepare and deliver the lessons to a range of classes
5) Actively involved in school-related activities such as summer camps, out-door classes and short distance travels.
Bachelor degree is necessary.
English Teaching Positions - Only Native Speakers (For Visa Purpose) And
a. TEFL Level 5 OR
b. 2 years of English teaching experience.
Subject Teaching Positions - Native/Non-Native
a. 2 years of teaching experience in related subjects (Biology, Math, Physics, Arts, Chemistry, Social Studies, Science).TEFL English Teacher across China (£26,000 - £45,000 annually)
Teaching in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree