We are an International Teacher Placement Agency based in the UK. We will place you into the best prestigious Chinese schools as foreign teachers. We are recruiting English Teachers for the largest education group in China.
We have the greatest opportunities for EFL teachers with the largest education services provider of private primary, middle and high schools across five attractive provinces in China such as Zhejiang Province, Jiangxi Province, Hubei Province, Shandong Province and Jiangsu Province.
The school’s locations by province are:
Zhejiang province: Zhuji city, Hangzhou city, Jinhua city and Xinchang country.
Jiangxi province: Nanchang City, Yichun City and Jingdezhen city
Hubei province: Xiantao city
Shandong province: Feicheng city
Jiangsu province: Zhenjiang city
All these schools are the most famous and prestigious schools in China They are modern schools with multi-media classrooms, physics and chemistry laboratories, libraries, excellent sports facilities, student's apartments, teacher's apartments etc. You will be a member of a large teacher’s family together with another 70 foreign teachers from around the word.
The offered contracts will be from the date you start until 30th June 2020.
You still will be able to start in the September term if all your required documents for a Chinese work Visa (Z) will be prepared ASAP. Some of these schools still have many open vacancies for foreign teachers in the September term and they are willing to wait until October and even longer.
You will choose which age group of the students to teach from the following departments:
• Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old)
• Primary school (6 – 12 years old)
• Middle / secondary school (12 – 16 years old)
• High school (16 –18 years old)
Your work will be scheduled continually for 10 days from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm with 1.5 hours for lunch. Then you will have continually 4 days off. There are no more than 40 teaching hours within 10 working days. The remaining working hours are office hours.
Salary and Benefits:
• The monthly gross salary is between 13,500 – 17,000 RMB per month according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• Free private, fully furnished accomodation. Some schools will provide you with three meals per day in your working days. Water and electricity bills are paid by the schools. Free Wi-Fi.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• 19 days of Public Holidays also will be paid
• Medical accidental insurance paid.
Requirements to fit these positions
• Speak Excellent English
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• TEFL Certificate level 5
• Background check certificate dated within last 6 months
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: up to 17,500 RMB per month
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Assisting in applying for a Chinese work visa (Z)
- Travel: •Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Bonus: •Holiday Bonus: from 4,000 RMB depends on the level of education and work experience
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree gained from any native English-speaking countries
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.