Great opportunities for EFL teachers with the largest Chinese education services provider from the February term. We are an International Teacher Placement Agency based in the UK. We have great opportunities for EFL teachers with the largest Chinese education services provider of private primary, middle and high schools from the February term.
The school’s locations by province are; Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Hubei, Shandong and Jiangsu.
All these schools are the most famous and prestigious schools in China They are modern schools with multi-media classrooms, physics and chemistry laboratories, libraries, excellent sports facilities, student's apartments, teacher's apartments etc. You will be a member of a large teacher’s family together with another 70 foreign teachers from around the word.
The offered contracts will be from February 2020 to January 2021 or longer if you will wish.
You will choose to teach any group of students from the following groups:
• Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old)
• Primary school (6 – 12 years old)
• Middle / secondary school (12 – 16 years old)
• High school (16 –18 years old)
Your work will be scheduled continually for 10 days from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm with 1.5 hours for lunch. Then you will have continually 4 days off. There are no more than 40 teaching hours within 10 working days. The remaining working hours are office hours.
Salary and Benefits:
• The monthly gross salary is between 14,000 – 20,000 RMB per month according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• Free private, fully furnished accommodation. Some schools will provide you with three meals per day in your working days.
• Water and electricity bills are paid by the schools. Free Wi-Fi.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• 19 days of Public Holidays also will be paid
• Medical accidental insurance paid.
Requirements to fit these positions
• Speak Excellent English
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• TEFL Level 5 Certificate (minimum 168 hours)
• Background check certificate dated within the last 6 months
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: up to 20,000 RMB per month
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Assisting in applying for Chinese working visa
- Travel: •Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Bonus: •Holiday Bonus: from 4,000 RMB depends on the level of education and work experience
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: 168 hours
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree gained from any native English-speaking countries
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.