WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US? - EP was established leading position of English Training in Sharing Economy. - EP is specialized in English teaching for kids from 3-12 years old mainly based in Shanghai and reach out to the rest of China. WELCOME TO TEACH ESL IN SHANGHAI - FLIGHT TICKET UPFRONT - EARN UP TO 22000 RMB + HOUSING ALLOWANCE + MONTHLY BONUS
WHAT ARE THE SALARY AND BENEFITS?
- Monthly income: USD 2600 - 3200 (RMB 18,000 - 22,000) after tax.
- Base Salary: USD 1880- 2455 (RMB 13,000 - 17,000) after tax.
- Housing: Monthly stipend USD 360(RMB 2,500) after tax.
- Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 360 (RMB 2500) after tax.
- Free TEFL course
- Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) reimbursed at the end of the contract
- Over time: No over time work.
- Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
- All teaching materials will be provided
- 5 days of upfront training
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT SHANGHAI?
- Shanghai, known as the ‘Oriental Paris’, is China's biggest and richest city (on aggregate). It is one of China's greatest economic and cultural centers; therefore, it is seen as a showcase for everything considered modern in China.
- The city rivals New York or Paris in terms of modernity and boasts a blended culture of the East and the West. Shanghai is a tourist destination famous for historical landmarks as well as modern, ever-expanding skylines. You will never get bored in this dynamic metropolis.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
- EP was established leading position of English Training in Sharing Economy.
- EP is specialized in English teaching for kids from 3-12 years old mainly based in Shanghai and reach out to the rest of China.
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 15 students in one class.
- Class length: 75 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week including teaching and office hours
- 5 work days including weekends
- 2 days off on weekdays
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE?
- Native English teachers teachers from the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, South Africa
- BA degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- TEFL certificate level 5 OR 2 years teaching experience required.
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention on your application title: EP Shanghai_ Your name
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree