NIE provides a pre-written and well-structured curriculum, so class preparation is simple and easy, though you are always allowed to be creative and develop your lessons how you want them according to the demands of your students.
Job: English teachers
Student: Age group: all ages with the majority in age 6--16
Start date: Immediate (negotiable upon the procurement of work visa)
Curricula: Currently, we use “Longman Welcome to English” and “Junior New Concept English” for 1st graders to 6th graders. For the levels above, students are granted with rigorous curriculum developed by Nasdaken. This curriculum is generally divided into four levels: beginner, intermediate, upper-intermediate, and advanced.
Salary and Benefits
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Two years of teaching experience preferred or 120+ hours of TEFL certificate required
We recognize that the success of Nasdaken depends on the quality, well being, and motivation of our staff. In addition to the salary and package structure outlined above, faculty also enjoy:
- We work on a 5-day-week schedule with a maximum teaching load of 22 or 25 hours.
- Monthly salary: 12,000-15,000+ RMB with annual raise (based on experience, qualifications and locations)
- Potential monthly bonus up to 3,000 RMB is possible
- 4 weeks of holiday with a travel allowance of 3,000 RMB plus all paid Chinese holiday per year
- Medical and accident insurance
- A well-maintained and furnished apartment with walking distance to school
- Airfare reimbursement of 8,000 RMB upon completion of the contract
- Work visa sponsorship through full instructions and financial reimbursement
- A commitment to professional development
- Free Chinese classes
- Team building activities and free domestic trips
- A dedicated and passionate human resources and support team
- Outstanding career progression opportunities with potential salary raise that arise from a rapidly expanding Nasdaken network
HR Director: Wendy Yang