iTutorGroup Online English Teacher December 2019 Recruitment Drive iTutorGroup is the global leader in online education providing personalized learning experiences to hundreds of thousands of students and business professionals in countless subject matters through its network, and employs more than 30,000 experts and teachers in thousands of centres, institutions and cities around the world.
Since its inception in 1998, iTutorGroup has become the largest online platform driving live human-to-human interactions worldwide. iTutorGroup leads the revolution of education and live interaction with its human-to-human platform and service model. With iTutorGroup, anybody can learn anything from any device, anytime, 24-7.
iTutorGroup's award-winning education platforms include TutorABC, vipJr, tutorJr, for English-language learning, TutorMing for Mandarin Chinese language learning, and LiveH2H - a robust, global and open platform for live interactions and experts-on-demand.
iTutor is recruiting self-motivated and professional online English teachers to satisfy their ever-increasing demand.
• BA degree;
• Neutral, British or American accent;
• Native or non-native speakers from South Africa, USA, Canada and the UK;
• A grace period of 90 days is afforded to students in the process of completing a TEFL certificate with The TEFL Academy - proof of registration is required.
• No teaching experience required. Full training in the unique iTutor way of teaching is provided to successful applicants during the onboarding process, and ongoing for the duration of the applicant’s service.
• A market related base rate of $10-S18 per hour commensurate with qualifications and experience;
• A lucrative bonus system based on performance and professionality;
• A 5% base rate increase per every 1,000 hours taught;
• Free, ongoing training;
• Free Mandarin classes through iTutor’s TutorMing platform;
• The possibility of being invited onto the Materials Team to become a Materials Writer;
• Promotion through the ranks to Master Tutor.
• A minimum weekly hour requirement of 5 hours, determined by applicants, with the freedom of unlimited maximum hours;
• Professional teaching materials form Oxford University Press, complete with teacher guides;
• 24-hour schedules, providing the opportunity to teachers who want to work part time to work outside of normal working hours and/or over weekends;
• 24-hour IT support;
• 24-hour teacher support;
• Multiple session types: from single student classes, up to 6 student classes;
• Junior and adult classes.
Start Teaching English in Hong Kong
- Salary: A market related base rate of $10-S18 per hour commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Training: Full training in the unique iTutor way of teaching is provided to successful applicants during the onboarding process, and ongoing for the duration of the applicant’s service
- Bonus: A lucrative bonus system based on performance and professionality
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree