We are looking for 1 BUSINESS teacher who live in Myanmar now and have a BA degree in Business Studies. 1. Who are we looking for:
1 Business teacher who meet the following requirements:
- Hold University degree major in Business Studies or relevant one
- Have clear criminal check
- Have at least 1 year experience teaching business, familiar with Pearson EdExcel 'A' Level course
- Native speakers from English speaking countries
- In Myanmar now, be able to start on July 31st
2. Position description
- Students: Secondary school
- Class size: 15 - 20 students/class
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours/week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
3. Salary and benefits
- Salary : $2250/MONTH
- Fully furnished apartment provided
- Visa fee and flight reimbursement
- Health insurance provided
- Seven - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.
- You will have 10 days of casual/sick leave per year.
4. How to apply?
- A Resume
- A BA degree copy
- A teaching certificate copy
- A non-criminal background check
- Reference letter (if you have)
- A headshot photo
Send to email
Teaching in Myanmar
- Salary: : $2250/MONTH
- Visa: Visa fee and flight reimbursement
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Native English Speakers
- Bachelor’s Degree: University degree major in Business Studies or relevant one
- Teaching Experience: at least 1 year experience teaching business