Online English Teachers needed - Remote An opportunity for Language teachers! REMOTE WORK.
Join to teach as a Professional Teacher or as a Community Teacher!
Started in 2018 as a language learning marketplace bridging the gap between the language schools and students, Volangua is now an online language learning platform allowing teachers and students to connect.
How do I apply for Volangua?
1 – Head over to Volangua.com and Sign up.
2 – Verify your email
2 – Go to the Teacher Application Page and follow the instructions
3 – Once complete, submit a short video of yourself. Use this to provide a brief introduction and an insight into what you wish to teach
4 – Once done, your application will be reviewed by the team, and once everything is in place, you will be able to list your profile for free and start teaching!
– With Volangua, you can teach at your own will, set your schedules, decide on your price and build unique coursework.
– No need to waste time attracting students, commuting to class, and adjusting to schedules!
– Earn by sharing your knowledge at your convenience. Join hands and teach English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian!
– If you are proficient in a language and want to share the knowledge with the rest and are comfortable teaching online, this is your chance!
Volangua is an ideal opportunity for professional teachers who want to look at alternate ways of teaching and earning. Especially at this time during the pandemic with in-person teaching is restricted. Volangua already has a reputation as a leading language learning platform, and you can easily leverage the positives to increase your earning.
Also, If you are proficient in a language and think you have what it takes to teach someone else and earn a secondary income, the platform is an ideal starting point.
Teach English Online
When you teach, you set your rates. If you apply as a Professional Teacher, the minimum rate you can charge anything from $8 and up. For a Community Teacher, the minimum rate is $4.
Can you teach without a degree? - Yes, you most certainly can teach without a degree. But a degree and previous work experience can help you increase your rates on the platform as a teacher.
Do you have to be a native speaker? - No, not necessarily. You can be someone who’s learned the respective language and now want to share that learning path. You don’t need to be a native speaker to be a good teacher.
- Fluent in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Completed a language degree or any equivalent qualification or any other measure to judge language proficiency level
- References and history of employment (if any)
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate