EPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students Discover Korea and teach English in Korean public schools through EPIK. Teach at a Korean public elementary, middle and high school.
EPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students.
Teach English in Korean public schools through EPIK and Discover Korea and Asia.
| Details |
- School Type: Korean public schools (elementary school ~ high school)
- Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
- Starting Date: Feb/March/April/ Aug./ Sep./ Oct.
- Teaching age group: Elementary ~ high school students
- Salary: 2.0+ million won per month
- Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday (approx. 9-14 days per year)
- Working Hours: 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
| EPIK Program |
- Furnished single housing
- Severance payment (approx. 1-month salary)
- National pension
- National health insurance
- 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
- 2,000,000 KRW Contract renewal allowance
- 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
- 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
- EPIK orientation (7~10 days)
- Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
| Why ESL Consulting (SeoulESL ) ? |
We, ESL Consulting Inc. (SeoulESL), are an official partner of the English Program In Korea (EPIK) and are also licensed by the Korean government. We are located in South Korea and have built a large network among schools throughout Korea since 2005. We have intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. We also possess multiple job information on private English schools through South Korea as well. With the assistance of our experienced, capable staff, you will be able to achieve your dream of working in Korea.
Start Teaching English in South Korea
- Salary: 2.0~ 2.7Million Korean won
- Training: Free 1 week orientation
- Visa: Teaching visa sponsored
- Bonus: Completion bonus
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check: No criminal history
- Teaching Experience: Not necessary