SPAIN > MANRESA (BARCELONA) : EFL TEACHER REQUIRED FOR A SHOOL OF ENGLISH FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020 Private Language School located in Manresa (Barcelona) is seeking a dynamic, motivated, enthusiast and committed teacher who loves teaching for the next academic year 2019-2020, starting on 1st October and finishing on 20th June, with a possibility to extend for further years. We are offering between 18 and 22 teaching hours per week contract. Most of the classes are in the afternoons and evenings and the maximum number of students per class is 8.
The classes are General English or exam preparation classes (Cambridge exams - First and Advanced mainly), so the ability to teach exam preparation classes is a requisite. This position involves teaching general English to children (7-11), young learners (12-18) and adults.
We will only consider applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Be a native level English speaker.
- Have a relevant university degree.
- Have a recognised TEFL qualification Level 5
- Have at least 1 year working experience teaching English as a second language.
- Be an EU citizen or be in possession of a valid Spanish work permit.
- Experience teaching Cambridge exams.
- Spanish Child Protection Certificate.
- Have some working knowledge of Spanish
- Have basic IT skills
Please send a standard CV, attaching a photograph.
Salary and Benefits
- A legal contract from October to June.
- Salary will be discussed at the interview.
- 18-22 teaching hours per week.
- two weeks' holiday at Christmas and one week at Easter.
- Social Security cover.
- Possibility of attending conferences.
- Plenty of help and support
Start Teaching English in Spain
- Salary: - Salary will be discussed at the interview
- Training: Possibility of attending tefl conferences.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: Have a recognised TEFL qualification
- Fluent in English: Be a native level English speaker.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Have a relevant university degree.
- Police Check: Spanish Child Protection Certificate.
- Teaching Experience: 1 or 2 years