Beat Any Price Guarantee* Find Out More
• Guaranteed full-time (16-20 teaching hours/week), with weekends off
• Highly competitive hourly wage ($650 NTD/hr), with pay raises available through a structured tier system
• Small class sizes, with an average of 12 students
• Sponsored residency permit (ARC)
• Access to National Health Insurance and Labor Insurance
• Comprehensive online and in-person training program for all newcomers
• Access to mentoring and educator workshops
• Freedom to manage and customize your classroom and teaching style
• Work locations in the city center with access to convenient transportation systems
• Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
• Passport holder from a native English-speaking country
• Cleared national police background check (Document required by the Ministry of Education. For more information, please contact the official website.)
• TEFL Level 5 certification
• 1+ years of experience teaching children full-time in a classroom setting
We encourage our educators to grow and expand in diverse areas. We are supportive of our educators’ interests and values. We believe that everyone needs encouragement and motivation to move forward and that learning is for all ages.
• Travel Abroad: At BigByte, educators have the opportunity to become a Worldwide Education counselor. These counselors are involved in planning, organizing, and taking our students abroad to places like England, Australia, and Nepal.
• Get Involved with Projects: At BigByte, successful educators have an opportunity to move forward and participate in extra projects.
Check out the different advertising packages available.Download Media Pack