Speak Ez is a fully accredited language school registered with the Thai Ministry of Education which teaches around 16,000 students in and around the Bangkok area. We have been working with many different Thai private schools since 2003. Speak Ez is a fully accredited language school registered with the Thai Ministry of Education which teaches around 14,000 students in and around the Bangkok area. We work with many different Thai private schools.
We require native English speakers to teach children using engaging activities, songs and games. All training, lesson plans, and Thai assistant teacher provided. Salary 32,000-35,000 Baht/month plus a bonus at the end of each completed full term/semester.
In Sam Phran, Nakhon Pathom, just outside of Bangkok, we teach children aged 3-17 years old, in an enormous government sponsored private school. We have over 20 teachers posted in this location. Teachers should enjoy living outside of the city, however it is only a 45 minute drive to western Bangkok by minivan or taxi.
Native speakers only please. Must hold passport from Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, USA or South Africa.
All applicants must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree to obtain a work permit. Holding a TEFL, or having previous teaching experience would be advantageous.
Salaries and benefits:
-- 32,000 -35,000 Baht per month
-- 20-25 teaching hours per week. Over 25 hours will receive overtime
-- Paid holidays between Christmas and New Year
-- End-of-term bonus
-- Free pickup from airport if during working hours.
-- Free transportation from Bangkok to Sam Phran.
-- Assistance with finding accommodation for new teachers
-- Curriculum with lesson plans provided
-- Full training provided
-- Teaching support available when needed
-- All course materials provided
-- One term – two term contracts
-- Work permit provided and paid for, for all teachers.
-- Income tax paid for by Speak EZ.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated teachers to join our team in May 2021.
Teach English in Thailand
- Salary: 32,000- 35,000 Baht
- Training: There will be three days of training and preparation before the classes start.
- Visa: We will assist new teachers to obtain a non-B visa in their home country by sending the relevant registration documents.
- Travel: We will transport our teachers from the Bangkok office to the Sam Phran area
- Bonus: There are bonuses paid at the end of each term.
- Fluent in English: Native speakers only please. Must hold passport from Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, USA or South Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree: All applicants must hold a bachelor's degree to be eligible to obtain a work permit
- Police Check: A police check will be needed to apply for a non_b visa in the applicant's home country.
- Teaching Experience: No teaching experience is needed.
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate