Edufit Education Corporation is the leading education system in Viet Nam that delivers the world-class international education to their students. Sakura Montessori International School (SMIS) is a successful and reputable Montessori school with students ranging in age from 18 months to six years. Established in Vietnam in 2011, SMIS is the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam. We strive to be pioneers in the education of peace, to nurture the soul, to respect the pace of natural development and to optimize the potential of each child. Our school is known to be the best school applying the most authentic Montessori method. SMIS is recognised a number of Montessori Associations including IAPM in the US.
We are now currently recruiting 05 full-time native English teachers for 2020-2021 school year:
A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
At least 1-3 years' teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or daycare center.
Up to $2000 Net (exclusive of tax) per month ( commensurate with experience and qualifications)
Housing stipend: $100/month
Visa and immigration costs covered by SMIS
Annual Health Care package
Annual health check: 01 time/year
Annual public holidays: (paid days) Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, King Hung Ceremony, Labour Day
Paid Christmas holiday: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
Paid Summer vacation: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
Team building trip: 01 time/year
Provided airfare ticket upon the contract completion
Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
Children tuition exemption: base on the Company’s policy
• Help maintain a Montessori-prepared environment. Perform daily cleaning of school materials.
• Create and maintain a safe and clean classroom conducive for learning.
• Attend to children 's basic needs. Encourage them to eat, drink water and milk; assisting them in changing clothes and using the toilet.
• Help plan the curriculum and give suggestions for events and activities for the school year as requested by the School Board.
• Observe, guide, supervise, and assess the students in the class.
• Prepare Individual Work Plan for the students in cooperation with the other teachers.
• Ensure that classroom equipment and materials are available and in good working condition.
• If Montessori-certified teacher: show Montessori Lessons to the children during Montessori work time according to the children's individual work plan or need. If non-Montessori certified: show Lessons in Language and Cultural area (after training).
• Write a weekly English report and monthly English report using the approved format and dontent.
• Prepare individual Progress Report and narrative of the students for the Parent-Teacher Conference twice a year (first and second semesters).
• Ensure compliance with the daily class schedule (mealtime, work time, nap time, and playtime) and ensure the safety and health of the children.
• Ensure the proper procedure of receiving and endorsing students from their parents/ guardians (picking up).
• Engage students in daily conversation and regular book reading to promote an English-speaking environment.
• Teach English to children according to the school's English curriculum and lesson plan.
• Other tasks assigned by School Board.
Native English speaker
Bachelor Degree in Education or other fields
Teaching certification: TEFL Level 5 certificate
A minimum of 1 years' teaching experience
Clean criminal record
6. Working hours
8:00 AM – 17:00 PM. Monday to Friday. (Teacher show ups at 15 minutes earlier to prepare before the class)
Teaching in Vietnam
- Salary: $1900 - $2100 (net)
- Training: Training opportunities to improve teaching competencies
- Visa: Work visa sponsored
- Bonus: Holiday bonuses
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree: Preferably in Early Childhood Development
- Police Check: Clean criminal check
- Teaching Experience: A mininum of 2 years' teaching experience