We need 2 teachers to start work at the beginning of October or soon after at our prestigious British managed company abroad. Working 28 teaching hours per week for a 9 month contract that can be extended upon mutual consent Currently we have a team of 11 young teachers.. We have 2 English centres but the majority of our work is supplying native English speaking teachers to local private and public schools. Except for 1 or 2 schools all of the teaching locations are within a 3-4 km radius of the accommodation. The students are aged between 3 and 16 years of age. At private schools the class sizes are up to 20 whilst at public schools it might be up to 35 but the behaviour and manageability of public schools is better so they are about equal.
All paperwork such as work permits and visas are arranged strictly within the laws of Vietnam so you can rest assured you'll have no problems there. We support you in arranging all this for you and telling you exactly how to go about legalising your paperwork in your own country. The guaranteed salary of $1200 a month paid in VND into a local bank account is paid promptly. The living costs and local salaries are very low in Ha Tinh so you can easily save $800 a month clear. Ha Tinh is an idyllic small , modern growing city. Like a small section of Saigon. There are no traffic jams or relatively no crime at all. The people are lovely and friendly to expats. There is a wealth of tradition and culture to explore and see. The true Vietnam unadulterated. Please apply by emailwith your CV and a photo.
Start Teaching English in Vietnam
- Salary: 1200 guaranteed even if we can only give you 20 hours work for that week
- Training: Initial training given and continuous lesson planning support given.
- Visa: Arranged and paid for along with work permit.
- Travel: Local airport pick up provided free.
- Bonus: Tax paid if you perform well-.completion bonus 9 months $200 - 1 year $600.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: 160 hours TEFL certificate.
- Fluent in English: Should be a native speaker citizen from one of the major English first language countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Must have bachelor's degree or above.
- Police Check: Basic check or FBI check required.
- Teaching Experience: Not essential but preferential.