ESL teaching position with high stable income, attractive financial rewards and many opportunities to progress Welcome to Major Education. Established in 2009, we are one of the youngest yet fastest growing education providers in Viet Nam with an English Centre located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, over 80 English teaching sites, 2 international schools and collaboration with some of the largest institutions around the world: Leeds Metropolitan, Manchester Metropolitan University, Macmillan and British Council.
We have a dynamic and inspiring work environment to help develop every employee’s full potential. If you are looking for opportunities and challenges to build your ESL career, please contact us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
• $1000-$1500 NET (23,200,000-34,800,000VND) per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 23,200 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2019) is 5,614,400VND ($242USD).
• Assistance in applying for business visa upon arrival, temporary residency card and financial assistance with work permit
• Up to 24 paid annual leave
• Up to 9 paid sick days per year
• Teaching hour and subbing bonuses of up to 4,000,000 VND per month
• Overtime available at 350,000VND per hour
• Health Insurance
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free phone and Vietnamese SIM card upon arrival
• Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance of 5,000,000 VND
• Training and development programs
• Contract Start Date: July/August/September/October 2020
• Contract length: 9 months – renewable
• Re-sign bonus of 10,000,000VND
• Up to 10,000,000VND completion bonus
• Career opportunities
We also offer a high hourly rate for part-time teachers, starting at 420,000VND per hour net ($18/hour)
Candidates require the following:
• A degree
• A TEFL Level 5 Certificate
• A passport from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
• Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
• A student-oriented mindset
• Age range between 22-50
If you are interested please email your resume including two references, copies of your passport and qualifications and an updated photo.
Teaching in Vietnam
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree