Amslink – an official partner organization of Cambridge Assessment English, Cambridge exam preparation centre – which was established in 2011 is one of the top qualified and prestigious English centres for children with well-qualified teachers and excellent facilities. Job Description
- Teach Communication English (with the support of teaching assistants) to young learners
- Assess student's performance, plan lessons and working schedules
- Give students tests and exercises
- Prepare teaching materials, individual and group activities
- Deliver English lessons to a range of classes (Pre-School, Pre-Starter, Starters, Movers, FCE…) and encourage students to talk in English to develop their - English skills and understanding.
- Be responsible for any problems arising in the class.
- Assess student's progress, record comments after each lesson and complete student reports.
- Other jobs relevant to teaching and preparing for classes will be assigned by CAM and Academic Manager.
- 15-20 hours of teaching per week
What we offer:
- 1,500 – 2,000 USD a month (based on education, background, and experience)
- 65-80h working hour/ month
- One-way airline ticket cost to get to Vietnam
- Visa fee and the postage charge to send an invitation letter
- Work-permit supported
- Accommodation support for the first month in Vietnam (up to 310 USD)
- 10 days Vietnamese holidays paid per year
- Other leaves as per the company's policies
- Summer Trip
- Teachers will be given, stationary and other tools/ equipment to perform the work.
Start Teaching English in Vietnam
- Salary: 1500-2000 USD per month
- Visa: Support visa and work permit in Vietnam
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate