You will find the essential details of the internship on this page. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Orientation and welcome
- 24/7 local support
- Regular cultural/recreational activities (personal spending not included) are provided by most hosts
We are looking for volunteers to support local projects including:
- Community development - business coaching, women empowerment and sharing your skills
- Healthcare - medical placements and assisting health professionals
- HIV / Aids work - awareness work, caring for HIV infected and conducting HIV lessons
- Teaching English as a Second Language
We have volunteer work placements in both urban and rural Tanzania. Locations include but not limited to:
- Moshi (rural)
- Serengeti (rural)
- Tanga (urban/rural)
- Other areas can possibly be arranged upon request
In urban and suburban locations, most homes have electricity and running water. In rural areas, resources are limited and the condition can be very basic.
You will need:
- Must be 18 years old and above
- 120 Hour TEFL Certificate
- Must have fluent English language ability
- Be cooperative, flexible and willing to work as part of a team
- Some positions may require volunteer to have some relevant training
Whats not included?