CHILDCARE and PRESCHOOL TEACHERS
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Early Childhood & Kindergarten Teachers, ASAP for September 2023 & March 2024
Japan > Tochigi - Japan
Salary200000 - 230000
RecruiterFIFTH WINGS JAPAN - PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
DescriptionFifth Wings is seeking 7 teachers who are passionate and dedicated. We are looking for qualified Early Childhood & Preschool Teachers to prepare small children for kindergarten by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life.
Teachers already in Japan with proper visas, and those that are able to come to Japan immediately will be given priority consideration.
Teachers must have great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Assisting the Japanese teacher with their lessons will also be required.
- Collaborate with other educators, staff and managers.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
Benefits-The teacher will get a classroom assistant to help and assist you during the class
-The company will provide full visa sponsorship
-The company will assist in finding the teacher a comfortable and suitable furnished apartment
-All Japanese Calendar holidays are paid
Requirements-TEFL level 5
-Teachers with a BA in an English major are highly preferred
-Excellent knowledge and proficiency in office software
-The applicant needs to have a solid understanding of English grammar
-Applicants must not have a criminal record
Date Posted16th August 2023