English Teaching positions for Jan-Feb-Apr (Costa Rica, San José )
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Dynamic teaching position for beginner or experienced teachers
Costa Rica > San Jose, Guadalupe
SalaryPart-Time 14-24 hours (c180.000 to c400.000 per month) Full time 25-32 hours (c400.000 to c650.000 per month) **The prices and salary are listed in in colones, which is our national currency*
RecruiterNew Learning Academy
DescriptionNew Learning Academy is a private well-respected foreign language learning institution that has been in operation for over 22 years. Our conversational classes include small groups, private, children, and business classes. We are currently looking for part-time and full-time English teachers to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, professional, energetic, and fun.
**The teacher will receive training online, and they must be willing to teach a mix of online and face-to-face classes in Costa Rica**
To apply, send us your resume and a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Benefits- Lawyer assistance for the visa process.
- Access to a Bank account.
- Free language group courses.
- Discounts medical/dentist check-up.
- Receive/send packages with NLA department post office.
-Vacation: the school pays administrative days when you`re teaching group classes,
one paid vacation day every two months, the official holidays, 2 unpaid weeks in December
and the teacher has the option to apply for more unpaid days off if he/she would like.
Requirements- The applicant must be a Fluent/Native Speaker.
- Ideally with professional background in Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting or Finances.
- TEFL level 5 certification or equivalent
- Strong ZOOM skills.
- Strong work ethic and work flexibility is crucial.
- Experience as an English teacher, not required but ideal.
- Costa Rican citizenship or Work Visa once you arrive in the country. (We provide support)
- Reliable internet of at least 25mbps.
Date Posted29th September 2022