ESL Instructor - Riyadh
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
m2r Education are working with this international provider of specialised training programmes for the defence sector and currently have a need for ESL Instructors in Riyadh
Saudi Arabia > Riyadh
Salary11,500 to 1300SAR (£2550 to £2880 / $3000 to $3460 TAX FREE)
Descriptionm2r Education is working with this international provider of specialised training programmes for the defence sector. They currently have a need for ESL Instructors in Riyadh.
The English Language Instructor is responsible for the delivery of all knowledge and skills training in the area of English as a Foreign Language offered in accordance with the approved curriculum with the company.
- Plan and deliver clear, pedagogically, and professionally sound lessons.
- Maintain a current, relevant, and engaging curriculum (by sourcing appropriate additional resources to supplement lessons) at all times throughout the allocated teaching period.
- Participate in the continuing review of curriculum content, teaching methods and methods of student assessment.
- Conduct examinations and participate in the preparation, correction and assessment of examination papers and assignments.
- Participate in the counselling, remediation, and administration of students.
- Participate in the development and generation of class notes and teaching material.
- Maintain records of course material delivered.
- Participate in student field excursions and supervision.
- Maintain awareness with regard to relevant legislation.
- Monitoring of student behaviour, reporting on behaviour in the classroom and recording infractions.
- Working with the management team to achieve a minimum of 85% student attendance.
- Accurate daily attendance submission.
ASAP START DATE
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful
-Work visa (costs reimbursed upon arrival)
-2 yr contract
Requirements-Bachelor's Degree, ideally in English (although not essential)
-TEFL level 5 minimum
-Able to develop and plan lessons
-Visas are available for the UK, and US passport holders only, under the age of 55
Date Posted30th March 2023