*URGENT HIRE* Autumn camp counselor
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Work in France this fall! Now hiring final language counselor positons!
France > Rodez
Salary1170 euros per month
DescriptionWork in France this fall!
We are currently hiring for remaining positions at our Back to School American Village Camps:
• Ocotber 4th to October 31st
19 – 31 October: Day camp in Paris – no housing provided. Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. One paid Saturday prep day at the beginning of the contract.
Salary: 1170 euros per month. Meals and housing are paid for by the employer.
Location: One of our language villages in France. Exact location announced after hire.
American Village Camps seek energetic, creative, initiative-takers who are native English speakers & love working with children. We’ve been running English immersion camps in France since 1994! Our English Language Counselors live at our immersion camps, scattered in the countryside across France.
• Are you a team player, organized, and able to disconnect from technology during working hours (no smartphones while with the kids)?
• Are you kind, caring and friendly: a people-person?
• Are you capable of organizing activities: sports, arts & crafts, dance, large scale games?
• Are you excited about performing in skits, telling stories, leading songs & cheers?
• Are you creative and excited about brainstorming as a team?
• Are you receptive to learning about our approach to teaching English, and implementing it in and outside of the classroom?
Salary and Perks:
• A salary for all days worked: 1170 Euros / month.
• Shared dorm-style housing with other counselors, bedding included.
• Meals included.
• Free laundry services are available at least once a week.
• No fees associated with the obtainment of your temporary work permit (North Americans).
• Absolutely no application fee to apply to this job.
• All counselors may request a 50€ defrayal of train travel to their village.
• Accident insurance while working for work-related injuries.
• We have multiple camps running simultaneously across France. Nacel pays for any work-related transportation costs if the counselor changes camps.
We only seek Language Counselors who are native English speakers.
• Required experience: camp counseling, childcare, &/or teaching experience
• Clear criminal history
• 20 years old is the minimum age requirement for foreign counselors. A typical applicant is between 20 and 35 years old.
• High school diploma from a high school in an Anglophone country & correct grammar and spelling on application.
• First-hand knowledge of North American culture
• Must be able to enter Schengen Zone as a tourist (for example: US or Canadians are allowed this with a valid passport.)
- Salary: 1170 euros per month before taxes
- Training: Preparation days before camp session starts
- Fluent in English
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience
- TEFL Level 5 Certifciate
Date Posted11th September 2019